Florida Continuing Education COURSE
Florida Core Law
You might love working with your unlicensed assistant, but did you know that the Florida Real Estate Commission (FREC) updated its list of permissible activities that an unlicensed assistant can perform? Did you know that violating the new rules governing team marketing could cost you big time? Are you prepared to meet the new continuing education requirements FREC implemented in late 2018?
Because laws governing the practice of real estate change from time to time, it’s important to stay on top of current requirements for state and federal laws to ensure compliance. Familiarizing yourself with these requirements can reduce liability and prevent you from incurring penalties including, but not limited to, the suspension or revocation of your license. Florida Core Law covers a variety of topics including updates and clarifications on FREC’s most current rules and regulations specific to your successful practice of real estate.
This course meets the three-hour Core Law requirement for all renewing Florida real estate licensees.
- An overview of the FS 475 Modernization Package
- Continuing education requirements and timeframes
- Unlicensed assistants and permissible activities
- Team advertising requirements
- The creation of the Florida Red Tide Mitigation and Technology Development Initiative
- Recent updates to the Florida Condominium Act
- Interactive activities and scenarios to seal in the new information and frame it in everyday context