Florida Continuing Education COURSE
Florida Core Law
Because laws governing the practice of real estate change, it’s important to stay on top of current requirements for state and federal laws to ensure compliance. Staying in compliance reduces liability and prevents you from incurring penalties including, but not limited to, the suspension or revocation of your license. Florida Core Law covers a variety of topics including updates and clarifications on FREC’s most current rules and regulations specific to your successful practice of real estate.
This course meets the three-hour Core Law requirement for all renewing Florida real estate licensees.
- An overview of the FS 475 Modernization Package
- Continuing education requirements and timeframes
- Unlicensed assistants and permissible activities
- Team advertising requirements
- A clarification of Florida Coastal Construction Control Line
- The creation of the Florida Red Tide Mitigation and Technology Development Initiative
- Recent updates to the Florida Condominium Act
- Activities and scenarios to provide real-world context for course content